Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
suggustions to make gang more fun
(10-30-2019, 01:13 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: I think that if ghosts are any indication, it's going to be very difficult to corral gang members into saving their points rather than spending them instantly, so that just means that organized gangs have a better shot at the better prizes rather than necessarily the deadliest gangs

i think a key issue with the spookometer is the comparative lack of understanding for a somewhat slow system, alongside the sheer volume of ghosts. Three or four gang members can probably easily co-operate to rush guns as fast as possible, especially since projectile firearms are actually a pretty damn rare treat on goon.

i like the idea of gang weapons, but i imagine we'd be best off ensuring the power progression stays fairly aligned with gangs' average round time, it would make sense if all of the gangs got guns around the same time, but the best gangs get their hand at picking more stylish, fun weaponry.

additionally, guaranteeing that guns come into play at some point late in every gang round would make it more consistent for non-gang members too, but gives them time to prepare (and less time dead if they don't). only time will tell if gang guns will get annoying or simply make gang rounds a more atmospheric chaotic mess.

Messages In This Thread
suggustions to make gang more fun - by hipBEE - 10-29-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: suggustions to make gang more fun - by TDHooligan - 11-05-2019, 01:10 AM
RE: suggustions to make gang more fun - by OMJ - 11-05-2019, 07:07 AM
RE: suggustions to make gang more fun - by OMJ - 11-06-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: suggustions to make gang more fun - by Mouse - 11-06-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: suggustions to make gang more fun - by phyvo - 11-10-2019, 05:40 AM
RE: suggustions to make gang more fun - by Mouse - 11-13-2019, 04:38 AM