Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Tempban, not appealing but it's not warranted
Pope is saying all the things I'm trying to say better than I could.

The only thing I want to add is that this is what I mean by "pattern of behavior" and by pointing out the overkill and types of chemicals you use. An experienced chemist doesn't need to test hootagen and initro on top of an incendiary/poison deathmix unless they have a medic standing on hand that is very good to heal the people hit.

The test is "yep that guy's really, really dead, yup, also things are on fire and melted". It's actually a bit boring.... unless you hit an inordinately durable target... like a wizard(who can instantly stop burning) or a changeling(who regenerates) or a werewolf(regenerates), at which point it gets interesting.

But then that mix gibs and slaughters anyone else caught in it into "huh yep they're dead". See why I frown?

Like Pope, I have a history of chemmy stuff. I wouldn't call myself a terrorist but my few notes involve things like trying to use tiny doses of cyanide as a prank chem and learning the hard way it's an RNG chem, and taking the floorpill rule far too far. A snot pushing the limits, mea culpa, and I understand the fun of watching things burst into flames. I, too, get it.

We can't all burn down the station, though. There's not enough station. That's what antag rounds are for.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tempban, not appealing but it's not warranted - by SageAcrin - 10-21-2019, 10:38 AM