Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Tempban, not appealing but it's not warranted
You all seem to care about this an awful lot more than I do. That being the case, I'm not going to put a lot of time into clarifying things here. I said it was your prerogative to be upset about it after being cloned, drago, to sacch when he (having not been there) immediately did what he always does any chance he gets and jumped on me. I can respect people having issues with other people, I can't respect passive-aggressive behavior like I see out of sacch constantly. That's the context you left out, I didn't say that to you. The "shouldn't have been there" was referencing the guy at the diner seeing as the shuttle was nearly to cent at that point and it's unusual that somebody would be hanging around the back room of the diner then.
I typically avoid antags for this reason, more often than not I don't even bother with confirmed antags that I see right in front of me outside of blob or nuke rounds for this reason. A wizard that'd spent the previous 30-40 minutes blasting me with spells is an exception, that's why I decided to actually handle it, people get mad when chemists use what they have available in dealing with antags and this ban is exactly what I'd come to expect on goon here lately.
I'm disappointed to see that flourish sees it that way, I'd been leaning toward moving to another server for quite some time and being banned for the same sort of mistakes anybody who plays is bound to make from time to time just feels insulting after how long and (until recently) how often I'd played. It is what it is.

Also I can't believe setting off a mix at the owlery is being brought up here. Where ARE people allowed to test mixes too large for the chamber? Just come right out and slap a "no testing mixes as a non-antag" rule on if that's somehow an issue, too. It's reaching like that that led me to take the ban personally, honestly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tempban, not appealing but it's not warranted - by Lurkey - 10-19-2019, 08:23 AM