Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
there should be an ideas forum manager
i think there should just be a place for ideas people really like but domt get noticed so they get buried (idea limbo)

and there should be a place for poorly rated ideas so they can stop cluttering stuff

imo a backlog of ideas isnt 100% desireable, but i think it might be good to just get them in an "archived ideas" forum that people can still post in so that they can be moved out if discussion restarts

my only qualm with the uh, bringing up new threads is that they might have the same discussions as the old ones before, so not as much gets done

really this is an idea from me personally being a weird gross person who wants stuff to be organised a bit more, especially with pinned threads like the 90 page long miscellanious ideas thread or rework superthreads

really good ideas forum is for threads that make it into the game
bad ideas is where ideas that are generally percieved as really poor (1 star, lots of negative responses)
limbo is for stuff thats recieved a lot of good discussion and people might want in the game
archived is for threads that are 6 months old or older, regardless of goodness or badness, its just a home of older ideas

Messages In This Thread
RE: there should be an ideas forum manager - by Adhara In Space - 09-24-2019, 01:57 PM