Poll: What's your opinion on this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Terminator borgs are cool.
58.33%
7 58.33%
No, there shouldn't be a borg part with the sole purpose of causing human harm (even if it's DIY).
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Traitor Roboticist Wants More Toys
I am aware that roboticist gets some pretty fun toys already (Borging chamber and syndicate frame), but I've noticed that they're missing one thing to make terminators with: Weaponry! Why should I build battleborgs if all they're going to do is attempt to robust people with a soldering iron/fire extinguisher/Whatever the borg has?

I propose an idea: The ability to attach a few basic weapons to robot arms during the borg construction process (or replacing the arms of an existing borg). It would go something like this:

Roboticist builds a cyborg.
He does all the stuff needed to create one.
However, the robot's internal tools aren't going to cut it for the malicious gear.
And so, the roboticist obtains a Taser/Phaser and uses a screwdriver on it.
They attach it to the robot arm and screw them together.
Then, he adds a few extra wires connecting the gun to the cyborg power cell.
The result: a borg arm that, at the cost of the associated item slot, can shoot like a gun. However, this hastily thrown together device won't be able to fire as fast as a regular gun, and will drain power from the cyborg's battery.

This is probably overpowered and hasn't been done for a reason, but perhaps there's a chance this could exist? I really just want to build a terminator borg as a traitor roboticist...

(First post, by the way)

Messages In This Thread
Traitor Roboticist Wants More Toys - by SwaggerLEL - 09-09-2019, 10:56 PM
RE: Traitor Roboticist Wants More Toys - by Xeram - 09-11-2019, 08:26 AM