Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Manta FixThisShit aka how I learned to love torpedoes
Alright, so it's really not a big secret that I've been busting my ass off with a new map. I've had some set backs to the original plans, mainly due to the nuclear engine being something that would take a lot more work and I'm honestly impatient. If one of the coders ever manages to finish it, I'll be surely adding it in but for now, I'm reverting my plans to the original so singularity engine it is. Apologies to anyone who is disappointed.

Anyway, on with the show. I'll be listing bugs that I am aware of on Manta and other non-secret features that I still need to shove in.

- The engine control 32x96 pc is missing a unpowered and disassembly stages.
- Every single PC in the bridge is missing disassembly stages.
- Nerf the junction box and propeller repair stages, there is too many and they take too long. (Addendum: borg multitool doesn't even work on fixing so let's not use that.)
- Setup the correct amount of job slots for Manta. 
- Cigars are missing inhand sprites.
- Torpedoes need a way to be either bought via the QM or manufactured on the station. Maybe even both. 
- More options with the torpedoes, perhaps allows to open them up and mess with their settings. Perhaps allow to change their penetration values?
- Finish working on two more random events that are currently unfinished.
- Continue doing lighting passes, some places are too dark and some are still too bright.
- Manta magnetic tether still needs to be done.
- Restrict Manta movement lever behind heads ID.
- Captains log computer on bridge.
- Write a singularity startup book.
- Write a book about Manta's movement and other systems (such as the communication tower)
- Add a proper filler turf when a tile gets blown up/destroyed. (Kinda? Still needs more work and variety but good enough for now.)

Messages In This Thread
Manta FixThisShit aka how I learned to love torpedoes - by Azungar - 08-21-2019, 10:58 PM