Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brobocop needs some love
Quote:..Due to module swapping,I'm not sure if tying channel access to the module is the right way to go about it, but at the same time I don't think borgs want to hear radio chatter from every department. Perhaps a way to toggle active channels you're listening to via the Radio panel?
I don't see an issue with the module swapping aspect. So you swap your module and that switches your channel..that's about all there is to it. My concern was mainly from the coding aspect of it as it hasn't been done before (cyborg code was/is meant to be whack). 

Honestly the panacea for this would be to give cyborgs a multifrequency headset in which it can tune in manually to whatever channel it likes.  

Quote:Cyborgs can smoke actually, they even set off fire alarms and ignite plasma! You need to find a cigarette and light it with your zippo, then insert it into a docking station and equip it. Though you need to be quick as the lit cigarette will ignite the welding fuel inside the dock.

I'm familiar with this. But I do feel, bearing in mind what you said, this is the safer option here. Also vape being electrical and all, just fits the theme.

Coffee and donuts in the food synth is also a good idea.

Messages In This Thread
Brobocop needs some love - by Sundance - 08-13-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: Brobocop needs some love - by Superlagg - 08-13-2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Brobocop needs some love - by Sundance - 08-13-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Brobocop needs some love - by SimianC - 08-13-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Brobocop needs some love - by Sundance - 08-13-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: Brobocop needs some love - by Frank_Stein - 08-13-2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Brobocop needs some love - by OMJ - 08-13-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Brobocop needs some love - by Studenterhue - 08-13-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Brobocop needs some love - by Sundance - 08-14-2019, 03:54 AM