Give Dwarfe a beret!
Yeah, actually I'm retracting what I said.
I don't think you'd be good HoS material at all from that previous round where I played as a medical doctor Jerkface Douchebag
You were a captain (or at least was posing as one), and you stunned me then proceded to remove both my arms as some form of justice due to the fact I gave the detective a faulty arm. I pleaded my innocence, stating that I'd fix it properly (no good anyway, the detective hootgibbed himself) yet you still removed not one, but both my arms.
What you probably didn't realise is that the security dude, Trent, thought that my punishment was acceptable, and proceeded to strip me down and straightjacket me, leaving me in the corridor outside medical in near critical condition. If you read the crew objectives, you'd notice I completed mine, which was not harm a single person..
So explain to me, who was absolute shit in that situation, me or you?
You were in a position of power, you abused it outright. The security followed your actions due to you being in charge... and HoS's are in charge of security.. you see where I'm going with this don't you?

Messages In This Thread