Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Let Security Computers change what is contraband
Currently, there are a lot of times where Beepsky or a Guardbuddy will arrest someone for carrying something that is marked as contraband but the crew is allowed to have. Some cases include people carrying flamethrowers when there is a blob, the captain selling weed, and crew getting arrested for having implant/staple guns. So I propose that the security computers have an option to change what is and isn't contraband (or at least take certain items off contraband). I don't think there are currently values that the computers can read for items contraband or not, but if a few are added for what is already contraband, then it allows people to smoke weed without being stunned and chased by Beepsky. 

However if it is possible to mark certain items as contraband, this would be even better. If someone without an ID is killing people with a baseball bat, you can mark the baseball bat as contraband for extra security measures. With new people joining as sec, I have seen officers arrest people for having some weed because there is a little C above their name, even if the Captain or another head said they could have it.

Messages In This Thread
Let Security Computers change what is contraband - by MagicStudiosGuy - 05-06-2019, 04:52 AM