Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Chief Engineer's Thoughts: Encouraging Modification.
(04-26-2019, 04:35 PM)twoski Wrote: somebody mentioned in another thread (the what makes a station good thread?) that a station should have a storage room with spare building materials such as stacks of rods, tiles, glass, steel, etc. so i've taken that to heart and made certain there's enough spare building materials so players can build stuff with ease.

i liked the idea of an events-centric room so i made one close to a main artery on my map:

[Image: Ub9IU3f.png]

trying to stick to your principles - no permanent fixtures, a little side room with a door that can be controlled, and enough room to do whatever thing it is you wanna do. plus you have exposure to the hallway and windows that give people a view of what you're up to.

The only problem I have with this is that it's too grody. I don't wanna see something so ruined and shit next to a main artery, even though you did such a great job making it ruined and shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chief Engineer's Thoughts: Encouraging Modification. - by trerri - 04-15-2020, 03:41 AM