Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Lights are popping for no discernable reason
(04-15-2019, 02:46 PM)InternetDweller Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 02:33 PM)Flourish Wrote: This has always been a thing, but I feel like it's been happening more frequently as of late, which makes it more noticeable. Dunno why.

But it hasn't? Like Sodly said earlier in the thread, even on the 5 hour long RP days of yore, lights would never burst (besides the occasional Ion Storm, but those never triggered because of such a low population). And with my experience on Goon #2, and the 2 hour long rounds on Goon #1 with high-population (before about a week ago), I had never once witnessed a light break on its own accord.

But regardless, I think that whether it be bug or feature, it ought to be removed or heavily, heavily toned down. Even by an hour into the round, I'd wager that at least 50% of the lights are broken. Where's the fun in that?

No it's definitely been a thing. Sometimes lights explode before the round even starts. Dunno why though.

I agreed that it should be toned down. I volunteer mbc or ZeWaka to look into it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lights are popping for no discernable reason - by Flourish - 04-15-2019, 08:31 PM