Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Come roast on this tentative design
Made some good progress today, i ended up with enough space for 2 other miscellaneous rooms where i wasn't expecting to fit any. I think actually working on the rooms once you have a rough layout is the best way to do it since that's the only way you will know if you need more or less space. So i'm working from the top down and trying to keep roughly within the boundaries i set with the purple squares.

Someone mentioned that major departments should have little alcoves off the main hallway where people can congregate to yell at them through the service window and i think that's an excellent idea. I also want to have pod bays for the major departments, so maybe that's what i'll cram in the upper ? room.

I moved the bar closer to the middle of the map so it'll get more action. Added a barber shop and a utility room closer to arrivals. Added a tool storage next to the rec room and added a shitty clown hole area near the maintenance area east of arrivals. I gave the clown some bath salts and meth in his room, i dunno if that's frowned upon. I think it's fitting.

[Image: Untitled.png]

I need to think of more misc rooms, so far all that comes to mind is an arcade.

Also it's less apparent at the top of the map but i reduced the jitter in the main arteries, especially on the horizontal areas, since it was a bit over the top.

Messages In This Thread
Come roast on this tentative design - by twoski - 04-10-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Come roast on this tentative design - by twoski - 04-12-2019, 07:50 PM