Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.83 Average
Flourish is a Loser
Hi, as mbc points out, and as I said in my PM before I daybanned you, the law you uploaded allows silicons to harm humans and disregard all orders. This is explicitly listed under "Obvious Grife" on the wiki page as "Uploading antag-only laws (anything that alters who is considered human, anything that permits silicons to kill, maim, or otherwise wreak havoc) to the AI", which is why I asked you to read it.

You've already been talked to about uploading laws that allow silicons the freedom to attack other humans - two days ago, actually - and so I feel like a dayban is pretty justified, especially given your reply in PMs. You're correct in that I could've waited for a second response from you - would you have been satisfied with that?

As for the other half of your complaint; I get that you're upset about being banned, maybe even unfairly, from your perspective, but this really isn't a good way to express your frustration. Calling stuff "SJW bullshit" or me a "neckbeard asshole", or sharing your plans of ban evasion just takes away from whatever legitimacy your complaint has. Please keep that in mind.

Messages In This Thread
Flourish is a Loser - by GlassEclipse - 03-26-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Flourish is a Loser - by mbc - 03-26-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Flourish is a Loser - by Flourish - 03-26-2019, 11:24 PM