Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like?
(10-04-2020, 04:05 AM)Mouse Wrote: Replace my appendix with a cyberappendix so I can ignore minor injuries.  I used to replace more organs but the stamina boosts got removed so it's not worth my time now

Oh, I haven't really tried the cyberorgans yet but the wiki still says a bunch of them give stamina buffs even though the July patch notes says blanket stamina ones were removed.

Getting back into Doctoring, I've noticed that saving people is really really easy. Most of the difficulty and excitement of the job comes from triage and the chaos of everyone going into medbay. So I've started incorporating getting basic medicines outside medbay at the start. Taking out a locker or two and putting the patches, auto-menders, and analyzers out on a table in front of medbay entrance. I've noticed it minimises the number of people going into medbay and causing chaos.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like? - by gleb09 - 10-04-2020, 05:48 AM