Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Improving ghost drones/making them more attractive to play
(03-17-2019, 07:32 AM)SimianC Wrote: Given that ghost drones already have rules governing their behavior, I see no reason not to grant them full access to the station. With their current level of access, ghost drones don't have access to Medbay or Chemistry, the two areas most frequently targeted with explosions. 

Have ghost drones function similarly to ghost critters by allowing them to phase through airlocks, this would prevent players from following ghost drones into secure areas. 

Giving them a built-in flashlight would be a nice addition, having to give up your sole equipment slot just to see better in the dark seems kinda pointless. 

Janitorial equipment would be cool, though I don't think they should get a bucket/beaker. Maybe a sponge/spray bottle or an entirely new cleaning tool?

I really like the idea about them phasing through doors. The flashlight can actually be taken out, activated and then stored again and it will keep emitting the light.
Although it would be nice to have a button top left to brighten up the drones face light for the same effect.

What speaks against the idea about the bucket though? They can already pick up beakers and such and interact with dispensers. Helped me refill my spray bottle with new space cleaner. And without something like that, they have no proper way of wringing out the sponge, unless they pull a bucket or such behind them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Improving ghost drones/making them more attractive to play - by The Gorog - 03-17-2019, 10:08 AM