Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BEAR ASS!!!
You can already cut off bear arms and put them on for maiming capabilities butt despite bears being renown for their ripping  capabilities I noticed that you can't surgically put on a bear's ass to replace yours after that incident involving Discount Dan's "Oops, just laxatives" breakfast cereal and a pre-clogged toilet.

What mystical powers might this horrid abummination grant you? Well to start off, fart messages would be replaced with ones along the lines of " Booty Biggerson's bear ass lets off a might roar!" or " Booty Mctooty's ass defends it's territory via scent. Ew." 

"But Wisecrack" you may assk, "What happens if I get the genetics butt power thingy?" Well if we go solely on my suggestions alone then I would propose that un empowered farts would simply force people to play dead (fall over) to protect themselves from bear attacks! If it IS empowered then I would suggest that you gain the ability to "rip" open doors via ability and do bear arm to people farted upon by thou (either as a targeted fuzzy ass blast or to anyone fallen over underneath you when you let one rip). I have more ideas for YETI ASS but those will be added once I get to my computer (currently using a bear ass atm). I love you all, bring back poo.

Messages In This Thread
BEAR ASS!!! - by Wisecrack34 - 02-28-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: BEAR ASS!!! - by Wisecrack34 - 02-28-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: BEAR ASS!!! - by Technature - 02-28-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: BEAR ASS!!! - by Frank_Stein - 02-28-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: BEAR ASS!!! - by Wisecrack34 - 03-05-2019, 11:47 AM
RE: BEAR ASS!!! - by Wisecrack34 - 05-09-2019, 06:58 AM