Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinite Monkeys : [LLJK #1 : 6/22/13 Before 7PM
Admin: Infinite Monkeys
Server: [LLJK #1
Date/Time: 6/22/13 Before 7PM

In a traitor round of SS13, the admin Infinite Monkeys who played an antag role was certainly. There were numerous complaints towards him in the ending round OOC and in the dead chat during the round. It is believed by many that he was using admin powers to give himself an unfair advantage, and there is one case of this that can be proven in the logs.

The traitor was using space lions, which I don't believe could have been entered into the game without an admin spawn. There were numerous complaints about the use of lions in the chat as well which can be read in the logs. I can't say for sure there were any other methods of cheating used, but this alone certainly ruined the game for a lot of the other players and I think this warrants some discipline.

Also, just a side note and my personal opinion, I think the admins need to stop interfering with game rounds so much and keep "admin events" a little rarer. I realize that it's not a serious job for the admins and they are there to have fun as well but sometimes they get a little carried away. More often than not, for sure. Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread