Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bump up rev % after a certain pop threshold
(02-19-2019, 07:08 AM)The Gorog Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 06:46 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: What if Rev rounds had two phases? The first is killing all the heads. If they're successful, the second phase is the heads respawning as NT shock troops sent to recapture the station from the revolutionaries. Revs win if they can complete both phases.

This just sounds like a "you should have won, but fuck you" to me. The rev's have to kill the same guys again, and this time they are even better geared and already know that its rev's. Also they might now know who the rev's/rev heads are, so the stealth part is mostly gone.

But maybe this could trigger if the heads died (not lost from walking off the Z level) too early or there was a large amount of rev's, giving them only a small chance to win.
Just like blobs get a second chance when dying early.

I figured it could be like, a delayed thing where they win the first phase, it's loudly announced, and then there's a grace period for them to fortify, arm themselves, and recruit more people for when the strike team gets there. 

I figure, since the first phase is stacked against the Heads, the second phase can be stacked against the Revs and we all get to enjoy a chaotic blood bath

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump up rev % after a certain pop threshold - by Frank_Stein - 02-19-2019, 07:48 AM