Mentor Application:Sayuta
Heart 
Usual Character Name: Daniella Amaryllis
BYOND Username: Sayuta
Recommended by (if applicable): Readster, Cogwerks
Times Available: Usually later at night, but varies based on schedule

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): 

The reason i'm applying for mentor is to provide a better avenue than just discord or ghost chat to answer game questions that newer or even more seasoned players may have, and just because I genuinely enjoy seeing people grow and excel at their jobs, or find fun things to do that they might not have realized possible before.

Over the course of my time, and over several decently long breaks I've decided to make a more permanent return to the game, and a lot of people I've talked to have honestly recommended that I apply for mentor, and I enjoy and usually respond to alot of player questions in the discord, or try to provide alternatives for them in solving their problems.

As for game experience, I've been playing since around 2013 or so off and on, so I've seen a lot of changes to the game from permanant bucklecuffing to what we have now.

For department experience i'm accomplished most in chemistry, knowing a good portion of how certain reagents interact with eachother, and also knowledgeable about the actual code for chemistry often times finding exploits and reporting them before (hopefully) anyone breaks them, In addition I have a love of the sensation of self-discovery, and refrain from sharing or spoiling the more secretive aspects of the department, while still trying to give people an idea of what even just the basic chemicals are capable of.

For a good while I worked in medical and racked up a good bit of playtime there, and have a good knoweldge of departments there such as genetics, robotics and general treatment and surgery, and often times am willing to help or coax players into learning how to better and more efficiently treat other players.

I'm also a notable telescientist, closely working with the solarium groups to further the exploration and understanding of the adventure zones, and I also give advice on how to overcome certain obstacles without trying to spoil things for them and welcoming new people into the hobby.

Other than those, I am experienced in botany, mechanics, and a bit into engineering.

Ultimately, I'd like to see players grow in experience and such, and really would love to see the excellent stories they produce.
Cheers for reading and consideration - Dani

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): No bans, just a warning.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Daniella - 10-24-2018, 10:36 AM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Wraithcraft - 10-24-2018, 10:45 AM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Readster - 10-24-2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by kyle2143 - 10-24-2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Noah Buttes - 10-24-2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by l0llerbate - 10-24-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Flaborized - 10-24-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Mordent - 10-25-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Eibel - 10-25-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Daniella - 10-25-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: Mentor Application:Sayuta - by Sov - 10-27-2018, 11:38 AM