Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread!
(04-10-2019, 12:53 PM)Mordent Wrote: Likely the result of an ion storm event, I think?

It seems to be happening every round. I remember it happened yesterday. And today we had 2 rounds of oshan after one another, on low pop, so it was very easy to keep track of everything.

Both rounds were the same, engineers gear up for vent hunting, find their hotspots and while setting it up, they hear "explosion near EVA storage". So they finish what they're doing, fix the one tile that breached, try to prevent free access to command rooms and when they're mostly done, they drag their asses back to engineering, hoping for a break, through half dark corridors. Only to find engineering in ruins, so they start fixing it and when they finished, everything is pitch black. And the only way to fix it, is to sit by the fabricator and call every crew member to help. You fix one light, another one pops few metres away. It's like this the whole time from the moment the first vent is working.

One of the rounds I did CE so I was really carefull and tried to setup SMES for the exact amount the station draw and maybe even undercut it, didn't help.
And the explosions are so often people don't even bother RPing it and there is usually at least one engineer going "not again".

We got so flustrated that we discussed it in OOC and called the shuttle.

... And are there some robots that are supposed to be destroying light? I never saw it personally but there was one guy that played AI twice in those two days and reported that there are some robots destroying lights, he was so flustrated he tried to cut their rechargers from power.

Messages In This Thread
Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - by Haine - 08-25-2018, 09:30 AM
RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - by mbc - 08-26-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - by Sov - 08-27-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - by Sov - 08-29-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - by Ficik - 04-10-2019, 01:29 PM