Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Feature] Functional Organs, also some Cyber Organs(updated)
I can explain a bit here now that I have code access.

Several months ago, Zewaka started on merging some of the patch, but it's quite large. I think it adds a couple thousand lines of code across a couple dozen different files. It's probably the largest patch made on the forums by that metric and looking back, it might have been premature to make such a large patch. That makes things very difficult/tedious to merge since it's really two different code bases, 2016 and prod. You can't easily just click the merge button and resolve conflicts as they appear, you mostly gotta do it by hand.

So that's real slow going to merge, especially when it's code you didn't write in areas you haven't looked at in a while.

The good news on that front, is now I am able to merge my own patch into prod, but it will still take some time plus I have a couple other things I'm doing at the momemt. No one wants to see this in more than me, but I can't yet make it my number 1 priority in terms of ss13 stuff. Hard to give a time estimate at this point, but I think maybe within 2 months or so.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Feature] Functional Organs, also some Cyber Organs(updated) - by kyle2143 - 05-24-2019, 03:56 PM