Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Feature] Functional Organs, also some Cyber Organs(updated)
OK, for real this time, this is going to probably be my last update to this patch. 

This isn't so much an update, there are two things I changed:

- Surgical Scissors handle colour is a random colour whenever one spawns. 

- I reverted my changes for effecting respiration types of humans based on lungs. Cyberlungs still can let you breathe in lower amounts of oxygen and higher amounts of plasma and CO2. But now I'm not fucking around much with the breathing code. It's current form is not actually complex, but my proposed plan to change it to make it more modular so it would be easier to change what people need to breathe in the future was sort of beyond the scope of this project. 

---------------------------------------

So not too much changes, mostly just an un-change. I've only really bothered with this stuff because it's been so long that I've considered it ready but it has not been merged. But with this, I think now it takes care of literally everything I wanted to do with this patch at the outset. 

Certainly there are more things that can be added in relation to this, I even have some ideas for those, but those are more ambitious and involve changing the backend for how some systems currently work. And this project was never really meant to be a rewrite for those types of things, just a layer to add onto the current medical system.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Feature] Functional Organs, also some Cyber Organs(updated) - by kyle2143 - 12-28-2018, 08:37 PM