Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
Staff complaint: flourish, LLJK2, 7/31/2018
(07-31-2018, 03:08 PM)Datmanisdumb Wrote: I had one other example of "escalating to lethal with other players," so not much of a history.

That is still a history. That + your other notes + your actions and language that round make your 1.5 day justified, in my opinion.

(07-31-2018, 03:08 PM)Datmanisdumb Wrote: Also you're being kind of disingenuous when you say joking about Stalin isn't much better. Stalin doesn't have nearly as much of a stigma as, say, a certain other leader of a certain other country during WW2. Stalin obviously did do stuff wrong, but that makes the joke funny.

I am being totally serious. You should not be joking that Hitler or Stalin or Mao or some other notorious historical figure did nothing wrong on here.

To recap: I didn't ban you solely for saying that you did nothing wrong like Stalin. I banned you because you said that and you had already broken the rules earlier (by beating a guy to death, because you thought they were a traitor, for trespassing + trying to gib a corpse), and you had notes regarding similar things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff complaint: flourish, LLJK2, 7/31/2018 - by Flourish - 07-31-2018, 03:33 PM