Awfulworldkid Mentor App 3: Electric Boogaloo
When you asked if I thought you'd make a good mentor, I answered based on my interactions with you in Discord and the sentiment you expressed that you knew what you'd done wrong in the past, on account of the fact that I'd only played with you occasionally on RP1 in recent times.
I can't say I was expecting for you to then post your application within the hour, nor for the response from people who've played with you more to be so negative. I know that in Discord you seemed reasonable enough, and I don't know if how you play today is different from how people remember you, but I can say it may have better behoved you to have left the application a bit longer and gotten more feedback first.

Attitudes can be hard to change, and even when they have changed it still takes time for people's opinions to change by the virtue of your actions. Don't take this as an indication that you can't change for the better; take it as an indication that you still have further to go.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awfulworldkid Mentor App 3: Electric Boogaloo - by Avack - 07-12-2018, 06:04 AM