Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help Doodle a Venice Map Layout
I'm working on something, but just wanted to share a few design ideas I'm going to try to incorporate
  • "The Loop" A big ole multilane highway designed to be the main transit track that you can quickly get on and off at the district you want. It loops around and has a few key exit points
  • Districts - Trying to block off the main departments into zones with a central hub. The idea is you take an exit off the loop into a district, then disembark in a designated parking area for foot traffic. Some districts like the Civilian area favor foot traffic
  • Parking lots - Areas to stash your pod at when you're visiting a department or district
  • Roundabouts - I just think they're neat and wanna stick at least one somewhere
  • Traffic shutters -  Shutters that open and close traffic lanes to let people through. Alternating timers would be great, but a button you can hit for crossing the street would be fine
  • A kitchen drive through -  For meals on the go
  • Street names - Would be fun to name the hallways the same way you would street names. Electric Avenue. Livingston Drive. Melons Parkway

Messages In This Thread
Help Doodle a Venice Map Layout - by Kubius - 06-26-2018, 08:17 AM
RE: Help Doodle a Venice Map Layout - by Kubius - 06-26-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: Help Doodle a Venice Map Layout - by kyle2143 - 06-26-2018, 07:02 PM
RE: Help Doodle a Venice Map Layout - by New525 - 06-29-2018, 02:22 PM
RE: Help Doodle a Venice Map Layout - by Frank_Stein - 06-26-2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Help Doodle a Venice Map Layout - by Grek - 06-27-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: Help Doodle a Venice Map Layout - by Eibel - 06-27-2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Help Doodle a Venice Map Layout - by Gannets - 06-29-2018, 03:12 AM