Mentor Aplication, Crazyabe
Usual Character Name: Honky mac Clown/Johnny mac Black eye
BYOND Username: Crazyabe111
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Times Available: I'm usually online and in game fromĀ 330PM - 10PM CST most weekdays, 12 - 2ish CST Fridays + Saturdays ~this may change in the future~ and am often lurking on discord throughout the day regardless.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've been playing since somewhere in 2016, most of that time I spent as jobs like barman, and staffassistant, after a few months I started playing "Harder" jobs, like captain and Scientist, eventually I settled on playing clown, I may not be a master of any of the departments but I know enough to help people get around and survive, I can set up a decent burn for an engine or bomb, I know most of the ins and outs of genetics, robotics, or any of the other general medical work, I can usually understand how to open up a locked crate without it crushing the contents regardless of type. I know how to activate Artifacts, and safely dispose of bombs. I know some deadly chem mixes, and I can go through the calculations needed to get telescience set up to send people to one or two 'zones or loot the D-field, and I most definitely know more than most people about clowning around without being spaced, arrested, or lethally ended. However, I will admit that I know very little about how you play AI because my computer (Now) can't handle it properly, that I have Never set Solars nor the SMEs, And that I know exactly Zero secret chem nerd recipes, and I'm not ashamed to admit these gaps in my knowledge as I know there are plenty of other people able to count them as parts of their own skills.

Now after all this, I want to be able to give back to a community that has taken a decent chunk of two years in exchange for far more fun then I would otherwise be able to find elsewhere, and to help other people learn so they can love this game as much or more then I do.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
One, on June 22 2017, for making pills that damaged the station as a non antag.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor Aplication, Crazyabe - by Crazyabe - 04-23-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Mentor Aplication, Crazyabe - by Ed Venture - 04-23-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Mentor Aplication, Crazyabe - by Readster - 04-23-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Mentor Aplication, Crazyabe - by Drago156 - 04-24-2018, 02:07 AM
RE: Mentor Aplication, Crazyabe - by Weavel - 04-26-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Mentor Aplication, Crazyabe - by Ed Venture - 04-26-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Mentor Aplication, Crazyabe - by New525 - 04-26-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Mentor Aplication, Crazyabe - by BlackPhoenix - 04-26-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Mentor Aplication, Crazyabe - by Flourish - 05-26-2018, 03:37 PM