Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A clowns perspective on making a good Clown Hole
(04-06-2018, 06:11 PM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote:
(04-06-2018, 05:49 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote: coincidentally i just did a first clown hole today based on what i considder / expect a clownhole to be- and then you go makin this thread full of questions and big thinks and i need to re-think it i think i dont know im a tad baked what do you think mr

Righto! lets have a look shall we. Hmm hmm. First its cozy and dirty. Since its small and cramped, the floor works really well. I like the fact you have given it a more triangle-ish shape instead of pure square. It feels like you are stuffed into a corner, forgotten or ignored. Out of sight, off the records. A makeshift home for the clown. Personality indeed, cozy and forgotten.

But wait... What is that i see? Is that the ... hot..loop?

IS THAT THE HOT LOOP WITH A PIPE GOING INTO THE CLOWN TENT? ARE YOU FOR REAL? That is dangerous! Its incredibly unsafe! It is hilarious!

Tooty Highly approves of this dangerous joke.

The fact that the engineers could incinerate a sleeping clown just by doing their job is really funny to me. I think the gas might leak if it is just a broken pipe, but if you'd put a valve where the broken pipe is instead it could work. By default off. But if some nasty person wanted to fuck up the clown tent, he easily can. Have the valve be outside the clown tent, so you can safely turn it on or off without burning to a funny crisp.

I can't say how you should improve it when it comes to shape, contents and such, as its 4am at the time of writing. But I think you definitely understand what the clown tent can be. And that joke.. hot loop INTO the clown tent. It is the funniest thing I have seen so far when it comes to clown harm. I do not know if the admins approve of this OSHA failure, but I definitely approve.

Thanks for taking the time to review it, I really appreciate it! 

The "broken pipe" you're mentionning is actually an Oil decal that seems to draw above it in DM, so it is connected. 

It's not directly on the hot loop, it's on an auxiliary / takeoff that feeds the pool heater and the emergency radiator / cooldown loop- so there's an AUX valve inside engineering to enable it.  So if the engineers want to heat the pool, the clown can also elect to gas himself in celebration.

(04-06-2018, 06:54 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: As an engineer, that hot loop layout frightens me. I don't want to deal with rogue comedians while I'm busy trying to contain the fury of the stars themselves!

think more like a tee-off from the sauna on Cog1, it doesnt directly interface with the engine. 
you can see it better on my mappin thread

Messages In This Thread
RE: A clowns perspective on making a good Clown Hole - by warcrimes - 04-06-2018, 06:58 PM