Mentor Application: h3half
Usual Character Name: Kurt Ambrose

BYOND Username: H3half

Recommended by (if applicable): Not Applicable

Times Available: Right now, about 7:00-10:00 P.M. CST (GMT -6:00). This window will widen soon. Weekends are hit-or-miss, but mostly hit at the moment.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've been playing SS13 since early 2010. Back then I was a little shithead, and got banned quite a bit. By March I had gotten myself a three-month ban, and I just stopped playing until the end of summer. I picked the game back up after that, and was (in my opinion) a considerably better player after the long hiatus. Since then I've played just about every role imaginable (besides Wizard, I could never ever get Wizard) and haven't had any major run-ins with admins at all.

A memorable moment for me would be one time I was a syndicate operative. My whole team was killed in a head-on attack about ten minutes in, so I was the only one left. Securing the door PDA (and making sure I knew the code to detonate the bomb, I set out to assume my deep cover. Using my chameleon jumpsuit and voice-changing mask, I stole a space suit from EVA (much less suspicious than with just the voice-changer) and hopped off into space. I made some Thermite and broke into the Armory to discover that someone had left the lockers unlocked. Whether the HoS's ID was stolen or he was just incompetent I will never know, but I succeeded in getting an egun. Now armed and dangerous, I jetted around space for a while, cutting cameras because I could and overall just being a nasty Cindy Cat. Eventually the crew got bored of blowing each other up (a miner set a trail of that explosive ore around the top half of the station and offed himself, then got banned) and started clamoring for the shuttle to be called. The Captain went into space to fix the Comms Dish (I guess no Engineers were alive?) and I ambushed him there. Stunned him, unloaded a full clip of Lethal, took off his oxygen, grabbed the disk, and spaced the body. The whole "fight" was over in about ten seconds. I zoomed off to the Syndicate Shuttle to put in the code, set the timer for one second, and won. And that's the story of how I ruined the station. (352 words)

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): While the movies were great, Donkey was really the shining star. Between his oh-so-witty remarks, his steamy-dragon-love scenes, and the way he complimented Shrek as a side-kick character; Donkey was head and shoulders above Shrek. And Shrek was cool too, I guess.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I have a long and storied ban history. Currently, I am banned from Engineer, Electrician, Captain, and Head of Personnel on Gibbed #3. This is from when I made awful laws and then walled in Escape as the Head of Personnel once. I've griefed people, stolen things, and been a general pain over OOC (which should tell you how long ago all of this was).

Messages In This Thread