Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition
(03-08-2018, 10:33 AM)Technature Wrote: Rewarding people for playing security shouldn't be a thing though?  I'm all for giving people a reason to security but if you have to bribe people, those people are gonna be less likely to be decent security.  Less than decent security tend to be less than friendly, especially when it comes to valid hunting, and that will only lead to people hating security harder which is something I'd really like to not have happen.

I know spacebux is cosmetic money but there are people that care about it who will, at best, log into security, hide for the round, then go on the shuttle and hope nothing kills them.

Agreed. Reward people for playing security by making it a more enjoyable job to play, not by bribing them with spacebux. Even small things like the new helmets, uniforms and checkpoint scanners go a surprisingly long way in making the job more interesting/enjoyable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-16-2018, 04:00 AM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-23-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-26-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-26-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 03-01-2018, 12:14 AM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by SimianC - 03-08-2018, 11:15 AM