Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition
(02-22-2018, 09:47 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Imagine you're a perma brigged player. Are you going to keep playing the game? Probably not. You're way more likely to just suicide and spectate, or if you're like me and you've got limited recreational time and you don't feel like spending a half hour watching other people have fun, you'll just close out byond and do something else for the rest of the day
Same thing with permanently dead people? I get it. It's taboo on this server. It's important to note that I'm only talking about failed (read: caught) indiscriminate murderers.

I stopped playing antags long ago because of how lopsided it is. Right of first attack, element of surprise, enormous resources, soft security... it's like a fish-in-a-barrel simulator where we take turns shooting.

The 'this again...' feeling is actually the reason for my current absence. I never said anything because I treat it as being jaded and overexposed. I don't wanna complain about the server not being what it once was when it never really was any different - just more people which made for more varied interactions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-16-2018, 04:00 AM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Vitatroll - 02-22-2018, 05:04 PM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-23-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-26-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-26-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 03-01-2018, 12:14 AM