Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
If anything this change fixes a issue I've had with the community for YEARS. Well somewhat anyways. You want to save someone from a antag. Well then your going to have to fight back or run. I think that's a good thing. Combat is so easy in this game compared to the combat of 2009, yet till now most of the time no one would stop a rampagin antag I've even seen people just watch me kill someone and then get upset as I went for them. I hate to say it but get good. Disarm the dude, take his weapon and chase him off or kill him. Or decide what's more important. Saving a person or stopping the antag. Then start wondering if those two choices are one and the same.

Since this change has happen I've seen people start to fight back against rampaging antags more and more instead of standing around whining about them. It's such a good thing to see again. Which has also made being a antag challenging for me again. I even had a few players outwit me while I was doing a cloak rampage and they had no tools to see me. They set a trap for me and killed me. It made me so happy.

Stop standing around just watching as people rampage. You want to save lives? Then start fighting back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Ed Venture - 05-10-2017, 11:08 AM