Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Captain's space suit now slows you down
Really, I noticed that the captain's space suit actually had a movement speed bonus while I was normalizing regular suits and engineering suits and thought "that's dumb."

I'm open to hearing reasons why the cap's suit should be better/worse than other space suits, though. My thoughts run something along the lines of:

-The cap's suit can let you impersonate a captain, for good or bad. If people don't mouseover you to check your name before you run off, you're just "captain threw an incendiary into genetics!!!" And it's less suspicious when a seemingly-captain barges into a workplace since he's supposed to have all access.
-If the cap wants a regular space suit there's nothing stopping him from getting one.

Actually, thinking about this - I may make the cap's suit even slower but also give it some armor values, about the same as a syndie space suit. (Space suit slows don't apply when you're in space, by the way.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain's space suit now slows you down - by Grayshift - 04-25-2017, 02:32 AM