Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
Noah was right, if a bit acerbic. Grayshift, I appreciate the apology but cannot resist putting in my two cents by saying your tone towards basically everyone here was (previously) fucking trash and I'm glad Noah raked you across the coals for it. He's basically said everything I could-- MULEbots pause too much, et cetera, cargo tugs are very weird and shitty and slow, genetics is mostly a nonfix, et cetera.

I did notice that any kind of cold or damage slow stacked multiplicatively on your drag speed, basically making the existence of the slowdown make you into a fucking human snail from each small penalty multiplying on each other. Hopefully that was fixed with this patch.

I would definitely appreciate more player agency as a fix to the drag kidnappings rather than this overarching, game-affecting change. Even if the admin team supports it fully, the playerbase clearly does not, and making the basic systems of a game shitty and frustrating will drive people out in huge scores (see: the fact this is a 24-page thread).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Nnystyxx - 04-13-2017, 10:40 PM