Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
(04-12-2017, 10:15 AM)Grayshift Wrote: I also stated I don't think polls are appropriate

Then what is? Cause 20 pages of mostly negative feedback hardly got anything changed and neither did a poll made to gather the community's thoughts in the most basic way. If anything you've shown that you're not listening and don't plan to listen. I really hate to put it in such a rude way but I feel I and the community have been more than patient in wanting and waiting for change and even throwing out good suggestions to make it better for everyone. Only to wait about two months to get told "Thanks for the feedback but your collective efforts meant fuck all. Thanks!"

What was the point of asking for our feedback if none of it was going to get used? Feels like a joke really.

It's like I said here. I edited this in last minute so I doubt he saw it.

Noah thank you so much for your long post. You are braver then I. At least other coders are listening instead of doubling down like Grayshift. This is by far one of the worst changes to ever grace Goonstation.

Let me die on that hill if you want Noah. But everything I said was true you just don't like how I said it.

(04-13-2017, 12:51 AM)Wonkmin Wrote: There is just no excuse whatsoever for your repeated "Fuck you's" with the emojis too, Noah. Unacceptable.

I can't really blame him though I agree it was excessive. We were asked to give feedback and did it even with a poll with the thought that change was going to be coming. We gave really good positive and negative feedback. Only to wait Two month to be told "Nothing is changing I don't care if you all hate it, nothing is changing you wasted your time" I completely understand and agree with the backlash.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Ed Venture - 04-13-2017, 04:45 AM