Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Pathology harder to access (and thus accidentally spread diseases).
(03-22-2017, 12:45 PM)Sov Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 12:03 PM)cgrn10 Wrote: If the lockdown is not used, the air bridge certainly wont be. I also do not think these are spread by accident, people making diseases with coughing pasted 30 times into them clearly make that for the purpose of being annoying. Diseases also take all of about 8 seconds to cure.

Repeating symptoms dont stack. What you are thinking of is multiple different pathogens all with tbe same symptoms which will stack

Lamar likes doing this I know, since yes coughing and shiver stuns can be ramped up to cause massive stuns. I used to spend all round trying to make tier 5s until he taught me this method. Side note, where is Lamar everyman smith

Quote:'Pathogens go through walls!' - They do not. They used to go through windows but this was fixed. I was there when we were testing it. That being said it could have been accidently reverted I suppose.
was this fixed recently? Because moneys sneezing through windows is how I got everyone to hate me for accidental viral outbreaks.

That was what I meant, pasting it on all the pathogens you have. Tier 5s are still easy to make if you actually wanna' kill people or tier 4 is fine, I've seen lamar around plenty recently, not so much in pathology however.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Pathology harder to access (and thus accidentally spread diseases). - by cgrn10 - 03-22-2017, 12:54 PM