Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thoughts on Realistic changes and lack of communication from Coders on Big Changes
I dunno. Working with the code to make crazy cool features is really a labor of love for all of us who code (atleast that's my opinion, I'm only speaking for myself!!!). We only really work on projects that are our babies, ones we really love, or maybe when we want to help another coder with their project. Or just stuff like fixing bugs and helping out in general.

Most ideas get filtered out right away because we don't even start them. After that, they might not ever get completed, or they might be stuck at 90% complete (but actually 10% of the work) forever. There are so many projects that players don't ever get to see.

Also to be perfectly honest, I only posted the thread about the mesons because someone else wanted to remove them because they didn't work rather than making them all different like I did, so I posted the thread to let the players decide on what should happen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on Realistic changes and lack of communication from Coders on Big Changes - by ZeWaka - 02-14-2017, 07:14 PM