Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
youre right cameron, i overlooked initial access concerns. mulebots are not only located in qm, but theyre controlled by a qm pda program. cargo tugs are kept in backrooms out of sight and out of mind. only one forklift, although you can sneak in to qm and teal it with a little knowhow

mechanics can replicate forklifts but theyre usually too busy printing guns or making traps

thus i reiterate my recommendation to pepper more forlifts around

and mulebots should either have infinite power like securitrons have or they need recharge stations like guardbuddies have or else they will stop dead and be forgotten when they run out of power

when conveyor belts, disposal pipes, etc. etc. are damaged and thus no longer function properly it is hard to know until it is too late and there is a pileup. perhaps sensors that pda alert engineering and mechanics to get off their asses to fix this kind of shit would be beneficial? or at least better ai camera network coverage in these locations so it can scan over to pinpoint the problem

i am sure that all these EXCELLENT GOOD SUGGESTIONS were giving will only need one or two more little lines of code to implement

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by misto - 02-13-2017, 10:49 PM