Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
Vitatroll Wrote:I admit there are times when I fuck with sec (tresspassing, shoving, ic insults) officers with the intentions of getting arrested or beat up or whatever. I keep it to secoffs I know and times that seem slow.

Question is, is that bad? Overly disruptive? I always figured it was fun for both sides.

The only sec I'm particularly hard on are the ones who respond to 'Don't run around with your baton/taser out' with 'fuk u i do wat i want'. Some lessons are harder learned.

[I know OOT again, but I'm curious and I have all of the sec guys here. Sorry.]

I'll be honest, security would feel rather boring if there wasn't someone being some form of a jerk, and yes I do enjoy the odd scuffle, but be mindful if the officer has his gun drawn for a specific reason and/or is running or sprinting to a fight. Running after him and trying to fart tag is not cool then, because your literally preventing them from doing their job.
Otherwise I personally have no issue with minor grief. Your post seems to imply that you have a limit, and for that reason would be the least of sec worries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Crackdown Community Edition - by Sundance - 02-07-2017, 09:37 AM