Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
(02-04-2017, 03:39 AM)Ed Venture Wrote: If anything they decided to go after the source. Something I agree with. Also you've been doing this a lot from what I hear though the grapevine and at this point in regards to you I view it as griefing. Not because of my experiences with you (as I've only had one truly bad round with you) but just because it sounds like normal behavior from you. EDIT: Also I love how you were the first person to deny that this issue was even happening and then it comes to light you are one of the people who've been doing the exact thing I described to begin with.

At least 90% sure it was because this thread pointed it out as an issue. If the major complaint of this thread had been about, say, exploding fruit, the round in question would probably have been filled with water-potassium bananas on every tile.

This leads back to my original point. 90% of the time when non-antags are causing trouble, the root cause is one of the same 4-5 vets who play only to cause as much trouble as they can before they die. They face no IC consequences because they can outfight or evade damn near anyone, know how to toe the line just enough that admins won't even believe there's an issue, and if ever actually caught they just immediately suicide, then hop on the next round and do the exact same thing.

(02-04-2017, 03:46 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: the source of what exactly? this is all being construed as if i personally told each and every person to go be destructive and mortally wound a security officer

yes, what an odd hypothetical situation, where you made an announcement in the bridge exhorting the crew to go after sec. There was definitely nothing like that happening in the round at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Crackdown Community Edition - by Roomba - 02-04-2017, 03:49 AM