Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
On the flip side of the story: HoP makes a box full of captain IDs and throws them into the hallway. Staff assistants set up in the HoP desk and start upgrading everyone else's IDs until I (a security officer) arrive to break things up. HoP objects to this choice, disarms me of my baton, stuns me and runs off with it shouting over the radio about "unrobust sec". I shrug, go get a replacement baton and go back to trying to confiscate the all access IDs. The all-access RD pulls out a poison scalpel, stabs me with it and runs off. I go to Security for medicine, discover the all-access clown and two all-access staff assistants have blown up the brig with welder bombs, and that the HoP is running around the cells doing stuff. I shoot taser shots, he shoots back, I fall over dead due to the previous poisoning. Eventually, I get cloned and announce that I'm going to start using lethal force on the RD and Dan because they're honestly that much of a problem. But then I get distracted by an all-access QM having an exploding tomato duel with an all-access scientist using exploding tomatoes grown by an all-access botanist. At some point, the shuttle gets called. I go guard Escape. HoP shows up. Again, a shootout. This time, I get the advantage and space him. Someone black powder smokes the shuttle 15s before centcomm. The end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Crackdown Community Edition - by Grek - 02-04-2017, 02:40 AM