Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
^^ Gimmick traitors need a better gimmick if their round is ruined by taking away their toys. There's such a thing as sabotage and subterfuge. A tiny speck of preparation, like breaking the brig BEFORE you get arrested. My favorite gimmick is being an absolute pain in the ass for security, because I know of the techniques that will blindly frustrate them after playing security so long by myself. Tampering with sec records is one. Gerry-riggin corpses so they explode upon investigation is another. Building walls in places that should not being built such as the main entrance. Spacing corpses and then swapping out oxygen for plasma in the sec pods. Depowering security in general (fucks with brig doors). Cutting off your arm to evade being cuffed. Removing the floor under the shrub in sec so it vacuums the place.
Also framing other people. Very easy to do if you know the person you are fucking with is zealous, and constantly pda message security so they know there's a history, security will often view you as an innocent bystander.

For me, my plan B isn't when I get arrested, it's when I get found out. Arresting is only the start, and is often a ticket into security goodbooks if you pull it off that it was an accidental arrest.

I shouldn't be posting this in a crackdown thread, but there you go.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Crackdown Community Edition - by Sundance - 02-03-2017, 09:57 AM