Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
Rhoomba: Just keep ahelping shity behavior - especially from sec. It's not like doing so harms ya. I agree that regulars can be jackasses in general. It's a matter of boredom meets gradual escalation - lots of people could use a break.

Sundance: The problem comes when non-veteran sec tries to (or is forced to, by vetsec) emulate vetsec. Such as: somebody tries to process and jail a rampager; rampager escapes and kill the rest of the station. This isn't rare even amongst vetsec. Besides, there isn't much roleplay potential in a person that's going to suicide anyways.

Cirrial: I'm probably one of the few people who agrees with you on permabrigging. Genpop was made to break out of. It's real shame that it never gets truly used unless an admin enables a special job. I mean the alternative is execution. Isocells should only be used in dire circumstances though, and then only as a temp solution. I honestly hate those things.

Everyone: Sec having a bad rap is largely our fault. There's some undue expectation that sec has to be perfect bastions of justice when they're really just incompetent mallcops. Maybe the real problem is that antags are just too imbalanced.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Crackdown Community Edition - by Vitatroll - 01-31-2017, 03:09 PM