Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden items don't appear on emagged machines
I wouldn't know, I rarely use the Emag ingame.
I do know, is that the v510 (the march public release) makes no mention of the Emag unlocking hidden items in vending machine (never looked at Fabricators) and that the wiki changelog makes no mention of this being changed. It could be a documentation fault, or a deliberate choice not to put Emag options in the wiki, but that is not for me to know.

And as long as we are being pedantic, the Administrators organize the rounds, they do not write the code. That would be the coders.
Unless of course the Administrator is also a coder, in which case he could do that.

Back on topic, you mention the QM console. Did you note this problem specifically with it, or with fabricator or Vending machines, or any combination of the above, and that this was changed from your previous experience? Each of them is handled by different code (and I've only looking at 1 of them) and we should specify which one (or indeed all of them) are broken.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hidden items don't appear on emagged machines - by The Grim Sleeper - 01-27-2017, 11:43 PM