Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average
Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff
I think the main point of the topic is that MDoc is a redundant job. The janitor, security, the detective, geneticists, and roboticists all have their access level PLUS additional access. Even beyond that, everybody just heals themselves anyways.

Pushing the meds back, and cyro up is a good idea. To counter heart failure you could just put some epi in the tube.

Giving certain departments some job-related medications is another good one. Rodoc, Gendoc, yes, but also calo/atro/sflesh for sec.

Making more paramedics is interesting, but who watches over Medical? Sure, it can run itself, but it kind of urks me to have Medical empty because 'everybody just heals themselves, anyways.' I also often see paramedic suits untouched at round end, so you'd have to push the focus.

None of those really fix MDocs being redundant though.

Tiered vends is another neat one. It'd help make MDocs a bit more worthwhile, but the people who lose partial access will probably be as salty as if they lost complete access.

Really, MDocs could use 'something' of their own. Maybe restrict pathology to just them, or something? I dunno. People rarely accept a drop in pay, even if it means the company goes under otherwise.

edit - eh, need to stop walking away before I send reply. Haven't read atomic1fire's

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff - by Vitatroll - 12-21-2016, 07:23 AM