Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average
Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff
(12-20-2016, 02:27 PM)Erev Wrote: Merging genetics/robotics/ect into a large Medical could work. My own train of thought has been to form a life sciences department seperate from medical that handles Genetics, Pathology, and any sort of Xenobiology that may crop up. Maybe force them to share a telescience pad with non-life Research to cause some interdepartmental friction.

I like this idea.

Especially if telescience actually played a role in upgrades for robotics, pathology and genetics.

Rather then just being a place you visit for a challenge, you could go there and get access to things, like alien mutations, limbs, or even tech.

Also I totally want someone to get decked out into the 6 million credit man to fight the changeling, because a group of nerds wanted to make the HOS "Stronger, Faster, and maybe a little smarter" by screwing with his DNA and giving him robot limbs and a beneficial disease.

Opening up medbay into one cohesive department rather than three separate roles might make doctors more useful in general. People could still stick to their prefered positions but now you can have people visiting each other without waiting for a door to open. I think doctor could also serve as a buffer role to get new players playing scientist by letting them move around between rooms and get them used to the idea that your role is flexible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff - by atomic1fire - 12-21-2016, 07:07 AM