Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average
Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff
I could see switching Cryo and medsupplies. I'd also like to see something done with the sleepers or something so people can put themselves in stasis while waiting to be healed. I'd also dig anyone who doesn't have medstaff ID having a chance to screw up healing and instead make things worse. The self service in medbay gets to be a bit much. I do remember back in the day mestaff used to lay out medkits, but I think we can agree medical has gotten more involved since then. I think a fair comrpomise would be to allow sec dispenser access for basic medical supplies while making the higher tier stuff Medical Doctor only? To be clear I play medical director quite a bit, just not medical doctor. Medical director gets access to some better meds and it makes the role feel more life saving, I'd love to see some of that moved to your average doctor, and it'd probably become my main role.

It would be interesting if the first aid kits only temporarily healed the damage, and the stuff in medbay and treatments in medbay were where you go if you didn't want the damage to start rolling back off.

Within a margin that you could actually heal so much that almost none of it rolled off. (six ss patches providing so much healing that you only rolled back ten health from healing back from orange in burns)

Just a couple ideas.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff - by vampirate - 12-19-2016, 08:16 PM