Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average
Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff
(12-19-2016, 09:08 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 07:02 AM)Sundance Wrote:
Dr Zoidcrab Wrote:Eh, if it were up to me I'd swap the medkit storage with cryo, people want to heal themselves, let them use that.

This is a very good example of a rejigging of medbay.

I agree. That area should more or less be a public lobby/self-treatment room. It's weird to me people have to wait out in what's basically the hallway.

And get treated in what's basically the hallway as well. Medbay should be more focused around the surgery, but the space and medkits right next to the entrance make it easier to treat people right there. Whilst it makes sense from a gameplay perspective, it makes no sense why a medical ward would put medkits on display like it's some kind of storefront. If you want people to pay more attention to doctors, shove those medkits in a ID locker and let the doctors distribute medicine themselves.

Bring the patient beds at the back of medbay to the front to get a proper treatment area, expand the surgery area backwards to accommodate more space, and turn the alcove next to chemistry into a cyro/pharmacy area.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff - by ferriswheel1 - 12-19-2016, 01:18 PM