Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average
Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff
Eh, I don't see a real reason for Sec not to have access. That's not to say that I haven't read the points listed in this thread: I have. I just dont think it's that much of an issue and if you really don't play MD, as you say, thrn I don't even understand how this is not a kneejerk thread to one round you played as a doctor.

I can safely say that a majority of the time I make my way to medbay and the doctors ARE sitting around BUT they aren't even wearing prodocs to see that I'm hurt and ignore my plea for help. It's only when I make my way over to the medkit table to get supplies for myself that they acknowledge my existence and try to push me down and throw me out of the medbay as I enter crit.

Okay, the janitor doesn't need access and I think everyone agrees. Sure, geneticists don't "need" it but they're medical staff. Security should have more access in my opinion. Seems silly that the law enforcement on the station needs permission to enter the kitchen, botony, and engineering. It should be the same as Destiny security.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff - by atamusvaleo - 12-19-2016, 06:02 AM