Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average
Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff
(12-17-2016, 04:10 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: sounds like a non-issue to me and this all just seems like something posted out of spite

the main challenge of playing a doctor is not this but rather the daunting task of getting your patient to hold the fuck still and stop running away

It's not out of spite, it's out of watching people push past every doctor, grab the medkits or dispense their own chems. Instaepi themselves, and heal up as the doctors stands there like "Welp, this is sure fun". Doctor has the potential to be a super fun role if they are actually needed. I'm telling you now tho the sec officer that drags someone to medbay. Healing the injured themselves. The janitor that drags someone to medbay. Also healing them themselves. (or the medbooth) . The injured sec heals themselves.

I've seen people run around doctors actively refusing to let a doctor heal them (cause everyone could be a traitor) in order to go heal themselves using the easily available med supplies in medbay.

At one time we got rid fo the head surgeon job because it was basically pointless. But with all the people with med access, why would anyone play a medical doctor?

They're glorified cloners.... except the person who brought the body there probably won't let them dot hat.

And I say this as someone who plays MD but refuses to put medical doctor in my rotation. Medical doctor COULD be fun, if they were actually given control of the healing again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff - by vampirate - 12-17-2016, 04:27 AM