Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average
Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff
With the pay to use medstation around the station now, as sec if you're keeping a little stack of cash on you those will save you from almost any situation that a dispenser access will. And if doctor's are dead or missing, they'll either have put out medkits or... maybe go looking for missing/dead doctors. It would certainly encourage people to come to medbay when a doctor yells help.

I mean medical can't say "people are always trying to kill me, I NEED that access to security's tasers to give me the edge to stay alive"...

The whole point of different jobs is to have different perks. The whole point of limited access is to learn to survive around it. To be forced to learn things like there is a medkit in the gym right across from the kiosk, hell there's a soda in there that let's you breath in space. There's warm donk pockets right next to the bar in the arcade. These are the types of things people aren't forced to learn anymore because they've been given the keys to the kingdom. It makes the game a lot less interesting when you start expanding access and lowering the distinctions between jobs.

I mean, outside of chef maybe what job doesn't have situations come up where medbay access would save their ass?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reduce the access to med dispensers and lockers to only medstaff - by vampirate - 12-17-2016, 03:53 AM